Wildfire 3.0.1 Embedded to Openfire 3.3.0 mySQL?

Hi there,

We currently have a Wildfire 3.0.1 server using the embedded database on a Windows 2003 server. When a user logins using iChat or Spark, it populates the buddy list with the contents of an Active Directory LDAP group, depending on their membership (Calfornia, Colorado, Kansas).

We are looking to finally get off of Wildfire 3.0.1 and upgrade to Openfire 3.3.0. However, I can’'t find any documentation explaining this combination upgrade. The Wildfire to Openfire Upgrade Guide is a little too vague and would require extensive trial and error for me to figure it out considering the upgrade path I need to take.

So hopefully a kind soul can point me in a more concise direction. As stated, I need to upgrade from Wildfire 3.0.1 to Openfire 3.3.0 (or the latest version). From the embedded database in Wildfire 3.0.1 to a mySQL backend on Openfire 3.3.0. We still need to read the AD groups and populate the buddy list in that fashion. Most users in Wildfire 3.0.1 have several of their own buddies added (Google chat, etc), and those will need to be migrated as well.

I have seen the User Import Export plugin from within Wildfire, but when I try to install it, it tells me that I do not have the correct version of Wildfire. I have been unsuccessful in finding a download location for the latest Wildfire for Windows (but I have found a few backdoor-like download sites for “Wildfire 3.3.0” but they’'re not for Windows).

Note that I have already installed a testing-version of Openfire 3.3.0 using a mySQL backend, which properly reads the AD group memberships. I could wipe out this install and start over if necessary, or use it as part of this migration procedure.

Any thoughts?