WildFire+Miranda - Two questions

Hi!

WildFire 2.6.1, Miranda 0.4.0.3

Doesn’'t work file transfer.

It is possible to transfer a file to offline user?

Another question: how to send group message?

Great thank for all answers!

With best regards,

Vyacheslav

It depends how is your Miranda setup. Are you sending direct peer to peer? If so, then you would not be able to send a file to an offline user, as they are not there to recieve it. If the client is set to send using the bitstream proxy server in WIldfire then I really dont know. looking at it, I see where it will store user info, but it doesn;t say whether it will store files for later transmission.

Jeff

I didn’'t see an option in Miranda to send a group message. Maybe I missed it.

Message was edited by: jeff_garner

Vyacheslav,

File transfer doesn’'t work for offline users. What other problems are you experiencing with it?

Thanks,

Alex

Another question: how to send group message?

add contact groupname@broadcast.servername to your roster and then just send simple message as for general user.

I trying direct peer to peer – doesn’'t work.

After unchecking option “peer to peer” still doesn’'t work.

Do you have any more information, any error logs for Miranda? I am not at all familiar with it so I can’‘t really comment on what could be wrong, I don’‘t know what that setting that you unclicked did. You may also want to try contacting the Miranda people as they would likely be more familiar then I with how their file transfer works. If you get any more information from either them or error logs please don’'t hesitate to let me know and I will see if there is anything I can do.

Cheers,

Alex