Wildifre Server - user summary - not sorted

Why is the user summary not sorted?

Now that I have 82 users its getting harder to find users and also to quickly see if they already have an account. ( I know you can do a search for users )

It says in the header that it is sorted and select by how many to show, however the list is only displayed in the order that the users have been added.

I would like the option to sort by either user or

also display by the groups they are in. ( as a list view , with the groups being the headers )

thks.

This feature has been requested you can track its progress:

JM-240

Cheers,

Alex

I think this issue is not really covering described problem, though it could be extended to fix this bug also. Because it says that list IS sorted, but it’‘s not. Though on my server all users are sorted by username. Maybe thread’'s author is using LDAP, i think i remember people have had some similar problems.

JM-240 is about adding sorting by VARIOUS columns. Now it only sorts by username automaticly.

I’'m not using LDAP.

I’'ve added the users manually.

And you’'re right it does say,

“Total Users: 83 – Sorted by Username - Users per page:”[/b]

Hoever they are not displayed in a sorted order.

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?threadID=18881&tstart=0

Yes, now i see it has nothing with LDAP. I’'m using embedded-db. What DB are you using?

Thanks for pointing this out to me wroot, I wasn’'t fully aware of this.

Cheers,

Alex

> http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?thre

> adID=18881&tstart=0

>

> Yes, now i see it has nothing with LDAP. I’'m using

> embedded-db. What DB are you using?

I am using MSSQL 2000 as my database.

In that other thread is using MySQL 5

in addition to sorting problem, there is a users list in Edit Group page. This list is not sorted and couldn’'t be sorted by username. If one have many users in group it could be hard to find quickly (i mean with pages by some number of users, of course Ctrl+F works quickly ).

fyi.

another issue I have found with sorted user lists

is in Spark itself when picking users from the “roster button”

for a conference conversation.

The users are listed in no particular order.

I noticed when testing out the Pandion client, it sorts users by the group they are in.

eg: start a conference and ‘‘invite’’ users

You also have the option to invite a whole group by selecting a checkbox for the group.

Hey guys,

I fixed this as JM-619.

Regards,

Matt

This will make all user lists to be sorted? I mean not only Users Page but Group Edit page.

Yep, group edit page was actually already fixed for 2.6.

Regards,

Matt

Ok, probably the last one. And how about Room User Permissions list? When i add users they are just appended to the end of the list. Can they be sorted there also? That’'s with 2.5.0.

Ok, probably the last one. And how about Room User

Permissions list? When i add users they are just

appended to the end of the list. Can they be sorted

there also? That’'s with 2.5.0.

This is now fixed for 2.6!

Thanks

-Matt

Great. When did you say the new release will come out? April 6? Pity, tomorrow i will have a lot of free time after work. Would be perfect time for upgrade