Yahoo/jabber sais wrong password...just that it is correct

I’m having the same xmpp problems with all my xyz@jabber.org users.

@Akita

You need to use 1.2.0

@ jadestorm

The old way it was handled was a bit better for both cases as you could add the domain manually with 1.2.0 but you cannot remove it with 1.2.1

…maybe add a notification “If connection does not work, try adding the jabber domain to your username”. That would be an easy resolution for the beginning. Or have it try one way and in case of an error, try the other one. Crude, I admit, but works :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

Anybody know where I can find a copy of the older plugin to D/L? Nothing but 1.2.1a shows up in the obvious places.

TIA

No.2 wrote:

@ jadestorm

The old way it was handled was a bit better for both cases as you could add the domain manually with 1.2.0 but you cannot remove it with 1.2.1

…maybe add a notification “If connection does not work, try adding the jabber domain to your username”. That would be an easy resolution for the beginning. Or have it try one way and in case of an error, try the other one. Crude, I admit, but works :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting. The reason I made that switch is because every server I pointed at was failing until I made it. (regardless of whether I put in full JID or not) Now you all are saying that it’s not working for you? The hell? GATE-405

Yeah, jabber.org is failing with user or user@jabber.org. It flat out refuses to talk to me any more (works fine with a direct-connect from the client(s)).