Your Certificate Survival Kit

Oh, I see where I went wrong. When I was prompted to enter issuer information I entered information for my own cert. This could be made a little clearer in the admin console.

Hey ghudson,

I think that you hit the issue JM-1204 that was fixed for 3.4.3. That problem happens when in the issuer entry field you enter the xmpp domain. Openfire 3.4.3 to be released next week includes a fix for this problem.

– Gato

I think Peter have all the true . For what is the XMPP Federation when igniterealime no respect the rules. And when we speek about BUGS

WHAT BUGS?

Always I try make any conversation with ignite support always ignore the problem and the really true Openfire have many fault with the SSL certificate

Many many problem IN LINUX is no really opensource and please what go to solve the problem IN MYSQL in LINUX OPENFIRE OR WINDOWS OPENFIRE . I need to wait the next generation.

Yes very pretty in design and marketing & publicity but in support … and compatibility …

" UFF uff " I think how I go to sell one software to my costumer no work fine for me.

This is no my stile

Please is clear we are more no like the the line have ignite

? I’ve been using Openfire with MySQL under Linux for over a year now and it’s run like a champ. SSL works fine. There’s no requirement on having the enterprise additional functionality. I was running it without enterprise for about 3/4 of a year with no problem. Could you be a tad more specific about what problems you are running into? From my perspective “the problem in mysql in linux …” does not exist. Color me confused.

e-listas, I have no idea what you’re talking about – this whole thread is about fixing a bug. Test the fixed code and report back if you find more errors.

I think you fogever very fast one private conversation before.

Ok I no need to speek more about this when you like I am always in my jabber account.

Could someone give me help with a Microsoft Cert Services solution? We have a MS internal Enterprise CA and how do I do this with that? I want to use certs for TLS and so forth, but my expereince with certs is lacking… Any and all help is welcomed