100% CPU use on Windows Server 2012 R2 with 64Gb RAM

are you using the embedded database or an external one? Are you using an external user directory like LDAP or AD? Is the server a virtual machine, and if so, which hyper visor are you using? Are you running Antivirus, and if so, have you disabled? Have you looked at your disk i/o and queue lengths?

using a MS SQL SERVER database on the same server.
Using linked to AD on the same server (its a domain controller)
no virtual machine
Antivirus Kaspersky Security 10.1 for windows server. .its enabled
the I/O process on hard disk are ok no high values

As a test, try disabling/stopping AV the next time you hit high CPU to rule that out. I’ve seen some AV cause some really weird issues with java apps. Also, are you seeing any paging of memory? How many users do you have?

When you did your clean install of OF did you also connect to a clean / empty database?

In the logs you’ve sent earlier I’ve noticed a lot of those kind of errors:

2019.08.07 12:57:45 WARN  [Jetty-QTP-AdminConsole-299]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.Roster - Unexpected error while deleting user 'amaury@jabber.prodal.cu' from shared group 'Planta de Salchichas'!
org.jivesoftware.openfire.user.UserNotFoundException: amaury@jabber.prodal.cu
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.Roster.getRosterItem(Roster.java:218) ~[xmppserver-4.4.0.jar:4.4.0]
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.Roster.deleteSharedUser(Roster.java:1045) [xmppserver-4.4.0.jar:4.4.0]

Do you still have shared groups enabled? Have you renamed one of these shared groups?

Please disregard my comment if you started with a fresh / clean / default setup.

Yes a clean install also mean deleteing the sql server database and recreating a new one.
I Stop the Kaspersky AV and so far everything its ok… 2 hours and counting…
I will keep you inform.

Thanks peoples

Well speedy now has been 2 days and the values are good.
Definitely was version of AV that I have installed (Kaspersky Security 10.1 for windows server.).
I change it for another version (Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.0) and its ok so far
Thanks everyone for taking time on my case… Hopefully this will help clarify the problem and mostly help others that may had the same situation.
Thanks…Much appreciated

glad it was sometime simple!