2.1.2 Released

Hey all,

Jive Messenger 2.1.2 has been released. See a full announcement at:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=14185

I’'ve attached a screen-shot of the new translation feature in action as well.

Regards,

Matt

Congratulation !!! :

Thank you, thank you, thank you ,especially for the broadcast plugin.

Cheers,

Jason.

hm, can we reply to the announcements?:slight_smile: Anyway, there is a bad side of this:) Almost immediatly after i have received email about new release i was able to download linux version only. After this server and web page were down (only for me??). Heh… Are you monitoring download rates? Maybe someday there will be such announcements: “Over 25 million downloads all over the world in one month…”:slight_smile:

Ok, Plugins page, will try it:)

hm, can we reply to the announcements?:slight_smile: Anyway,

there is a bad side of this:) Almost immediatly after

i have received email about new release i was able to

download linux version only.

Sorry about that. I think I might have posted the announcement before the actual uploads were totally complete. I’'ll try not to do so in the future.

Heh… Are you

monitoring download rates? Maybe someday there will

be such announcements: "Over 25 million downloads all

over the world in one month…":slight_smile:

We don’‘t have any easily accessible stats on the number of downloads yet. We’'re going to try to start doing that soon so that we can share the numbers with the community.

Thanks,

-Matt

Hi matt,

Thanks a lot for the release. I’'ve upgraded to the last version and the latest improvements are great. I got ldap search filters working and the user search function is awesome.

keep up the great work!

best regards,

Fabio

Hi Matt/Gato,

Thank you two so much for all your help. I’‘m so pleased I was able to help contribute to the project and I’'m looking forward to continuing to do so in the future.

Thanks again,

Ryan