2008R2 Terminal Server

I am having an issue with my 2008R2 terminal server running spark client. The profile doesnt seem to roam with the users. If I log in on my session, the next person who launches spark has my credentials filled into the login box. Is anyone else having this issue or know a way to fix? I tried installing the new 2.6B2 client with no luck.

You can some of the latest installers (http://community.igniterealtime.org/docs/DOC-1822) spark-installer.jar. It has changed profile path to /Application Data/Spark. Though probably this won’t change anything.

You could also try using a login script that will overwrite the spark.properties file

It ended up being a combination of the two for a temporary solution while spark 2.6 is in beta. I installed the new client build like wroot suggested. I then added an argument script to add in the needed login info. Ex: username=%username%&password=asdf1234&server=sparkme.com. Definitely not the prefered method in my opinion, but it will do for now. Thanks for all the help.