3.0.1 not working?

Am I correct in assuming this plugin does not work with Wildfire 3.0.1? We reverted to 3.0.1 from 3.1.0b1 yesterday as the presence changes were not updating with 3.1.0b1 (possibly to do with AD LDAP?).

I dropped gateway.jar into the directory and it expanded, but did not appear in the plugins screen on the Wildfire web manager.

… unless I’'m missing something obvious.

It’'s minimum requirement is set at 3.1.0. 3.0.1 is indeed lacking code to handle the plugin. Sorry! =)

jadestorm wrote:

It’'s minimum requirement is set at 3.1.0.

That’‘s not a problem. We want to move to 3.1.0 but I’'m not going to use it until the presence not updating issue is resolved.

I hit a problem eventhough i am using 3.1.0 beta 2 This is my error message.

2006.09.19 10:45:16 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.Registration.(Registration.java:81)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.RegistrationManager.createRegistration(Regist rationManager.java:69)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.addNewRegistration(BaseTranspor t.java:1124)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.handleIQRegister(BaseTransport. java:580)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.processPacket(BaseTransport.jav a:385)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.processPacket(BaseTransport.jav a:126)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponent. process(InternalComponentManager.java:435)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:218)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:96)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.processIQ(SocketReader.java:250)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.ClientSocketReader.processIQ(ClientSocketReader.j ava:51)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.process(SocketReader.java:216)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.readStream(BlockingReadingMod e.java:156)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java: 62)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:123)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I need help.

Presence not updating issue?

What database are you using???

Microsoft SQL. But i could not connect to my msn contact.

It looks like the SQL Server script is using the wrong data type. I filed GATE-41 and will check in a fix.

Regards,

Matt