3.5.1 fresh install error on setting up database (FirebirdSQL)

FirebirdSQL 2.0.3 and Jaybird 2.1.3 for JDK1.6 on Windows 2003 Server.

I have updated the databse schema according to the scripts 14 to 16 (ours was 3.4.1, jiverversion 13).

On the step for database configuration, I input org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver and the url/user to our databse, same as it was with 3.4.1, but it can’t connect correctly to the database.

This setup was working fine for 3.4.1.

Exception trail of one try is attached. Help isappreciated, so we can use the lockout function too.

I set the test properties to false, and it’s now running. I also had to delete all PubSub records, they were throwing excpetions.

Now I keep getting the following exception:

2008.05.06 12:04:00 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.loadPEPServiceFromDB(IQPEPHandler.java:225)
] org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: This statement is already closed.
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.close(AbstractStatement.java:304)
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.close(AbstractStatement.java:295)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.AbstractProxyStatement.close(AbstractProxyStatement.java:115)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.ProxyStatement.invoke(ProxyStatement.java:93)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.ProxyStatement.intercept(ProxyStatement.java:57)
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FirebirdPreparedStatement$$EnhancerByProxool$$65a240b4.close(<generated>)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.loadPEPServiceFromDB(IQPEPHandler.java:222)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.getPEPService(IQPEPHandler.java:388)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.access$100(IQPEPHandler.java:84)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler$1.run(IQPEPHandler.java:134)
2008.05.06 12:04:00 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.loadPEPServiceFromDB(IQPEPHandler.java:225)
] org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: This statement is already closed.
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.close(AbstractStatement.java:304)
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.close(AbstractStatement.java:295)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.AbstractProxyStatement.close(AbstractProxyStatement.java:115)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.ProxyStatement.invoke(ProxyStatement.java:93)
     at org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.ProxyStatement.intercept(ProxyStatement.java:57)
     at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FirebirdPreparedStatement$$EnhancerByProxool$$65a240b4.close(<generated>)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.loadPEPServiceFromDB(IQPEPHandler.java:222)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.getPEPService(IQPEPHandler.java:388)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler.access$100(IQPEPHandler.java:84)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler$1.run(IQPEPHandler.java:134)

Any insight on this?

Another reply for another error. I have no custom plugins installed, so this is in Openfire or the search plugin that came with the default installation:

2008.05.06 12:10:09 [org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.java:88) ] Line=19 The content of element type "dwr" must match "(init?,allow?,signatures?)".

Anything to deal with this error messages? We would like to update the production server, so we can use the account locking feature.