Accessing Openfire DB from Android client

I have integrated mySql with Open fire server for storing all info of users connected. I can access information of the users from server panel, but not finding anyway to access from android client side. Need to kknow how to access the database from android ap so that can get info like chat history stored.

Access database from android is really a bad idea. If you want to access data like users, group sessions etc. then you should look for the Openfire Rest Api Plugin. There is a client library specifically developed for android for purpose of accessing such data which works in conjunction with Openfire rest api plugin. You can have look on this client library which is on github - GitHub - xibsked/Openfire-Rest-Api-Client-Android: Android REST API Client for the Openfire to manage Openfire instances…
There is an app also which is using this library to enable Openfire Admin console on mobile - Openfire Admin - Android Apps on Google Play . Library is in still beta. I am author of this library.