Admin password not accepted in latest nightly build

Admin password is not being acccepted in yesterdays nightly build. I checked the database and the password is correctly being entered.

We’‘ve done major refactoring of the whole web-admin console and it’‘s now back operational. Though, I didn’'t have any problem with the admin password before.

Did you modify the default password during setup? Do you have any error log? Also remember that the username must be “admin” and not “Admin”. The password is not case sensitive.

Regards,

– Gato

I had to blow away the database and start over. Maybe because of the schema changes??

Most probably. During the last days we made several changes which affected the database structure.

Regards,

– Gato

I’'m getting the same error, on builds from 11-8,11-10, and 11-11 in the setup. New database each time from scratch. Error is “Could not find UserManager”

Worked in the 2. 0Beta, but could not change the domain name in that, nor could I set the conference host.

Found and fixed this issue. As a temporary workaround, you can choose “skip this step”.

Regards,

Matt