Without more information, there’‘s not a lot I can tell you. debug/error logs would help though. I have noticed, btw, something weird where openfire itself seems to be showing some errors when I send packets. I haven’‘t yet tracked down what’‘s causing that, but I noticed a similar behavior earlier, I think, where I logged in, I saw the AIM and ICQ transports come online, but nothing else did, and I had a completely empty roster. I saw the error in question in my logs … It’'s a very long traceback that ends in:
at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
at org.apache.mina.filter.CompressionFilter.filterWrite(CompressionFilter.java:198 )
I disconnected and reconnected via my XMPP account and everything cleared itself up.