AIM transport sending multiple copies of the same message

I’m experiencing an issue in which the aim transport is sending multiple copies of the same message. When I tested it a few minutes ago, I was getting 9 copies of each message that was sent to me via AIM. I’m using IM Gateway version 1.1.1, and openfire version 3.3.2. This appears to be Gateway bug # 243, which is marked as closed. I’ve commented on this bug saying that I’m still experiencing the issue, and hope somebody can give me some insight here. The bug that I think I’m experiencing is here: http://www.igniterealtime.org/issues/browse/GATE-243

What version of Java are you running? And also, did you just recently upgrade from a pre-1.1.0 version and, if so, did you restart your server entirely after upgrading?

I’m using the sun JDK, java version 1.5.0_11-b03.

I did just update from 1.1.0, and I don’t believe I have restarted openfire since then. I will try that and let you know how it goes.

I just restarted openfire. The multiple copies issue is not currently occuring, but it didn’t always happen right after the server had been started in the past. I will post here again if it happens again. Thanks for your help.

Edit Aug 29th:

I have been running it for 24 hours now, and everything seems to be working fine. I think that’s a fix. Thanks a lot.