Alguien que me ayude con la voz sobre ip en openfire?

Hola a todos he montado mi servidor openfire la version 3.6 que carga los usuarios de un directorio activo, mi red tiene varias vlan y los usuarios que estan en una misma vlan pueden comunicarse por microfono pero cuando son usuarios en diferentes vlan no se puede, tal parece que el spark se comunica directamente de una maquina a otra sin pasar por el servidor y eso que le puse la opcion en el servidor de que actuara como un proxy de medios para las comunicaciones voz ip.

Si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria.

saludos a todos

ivan

Most people, including me, do not talk any word spanish here. You have an much better chance to get an answer when writing in english. If you don’t speak any word english, use the Google translator.

La mayoría de las personas, incluyendo mí, no hablan español cualquier palabra aquí. Usted tiene una mucho mejor oportunidad de obtener una respuesta al escribir en Inglés. Si usted no habla Inglés cualquier palabra, utilice el traductor de Google.

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

**Somebody help me with the voice over ip in openfire ???

Hello everybody I mounted my server openfire version 3.6 users to
load a directory, my network has multiple VLANs and users who are in
the same VLAN can communicate over the microphone, but when users are
in different VLAN can not be, such it seems that the spark is
communicated directly from one machine to another without passing
through the server and that you put the option on the server to act as
a proxy for ways to voice communications ip.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate.

greetings to all

ivan

Message was edited by: Coolcat

Hi,

You may try to use Jingle Nodes Plugin instead of Openfire Media Proxy, as it is easier and no setup required.

Make sure that your Openfire is running in a public IP and your firewall is not blocking any UDP traffic on port range 20000 to 65000.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Olá Pessoal , veja se alguém pode me ajudar

Instalei o Open Fire 3.7 , e instalei O Jingle Nodes 0.0.3 que é a ultima versão disponibilizada no site…

porém ao configura-lo ele aparece

* Jingle Nodes Requires a Public IP for Internet Calling. Public IP Found:* none

E devido a isto creio que não esteja Funcionando…

**O que fazer?

Hola chicos, a ver si alguien me puede ayudar

He instalado Open Fire 3.7 y instalado Jingle nodos 0.0.3 es la última versión disponible en el sitio …

Pero para configurarlo parece

* Jingle Nodes Requires a Public IP for Internet Calling. Public IP Found:* none

Y por eso creo que no funciona …

¿Qué hacer?

Hello Guys, see if someone can help me

I installed Open Fire 3.7 and installed Jingle Nodes 0.0.3 is the latest version available on the site …

But to set it up it appears

And because of this I think is not working …

What to do?

Help me ! , Ayuda ,Socorro

Olá,

Please try to upgrade to latest Opnefire Version and Install also the Latest Version of the Plugin directly from Openfire Admin Console.

That version is tested and ensured to provide extra details about what might be failing.

Regards,

Thiago