ASMACK . chatmanager issue and user presence

Hello.

1)On asmack-android-17-0.8.3 the Issue is that Chatmanager listening does not work properly and its callbacks is not handled. My code on asmack-2010 library worked well before.And i want to use last library cause it reconnection works quite well

On current asmack lib i am obliged to create chat using this piece of code below. But it still does not work properly cause i have to remove,immediately, the messagelistener for that user after getting his unavailability . Or Otherwise i will be getting my own messages back while his unavailability . as if it was send from that user.

current_chat = chatmanager.createChat(userid, userid, mmlistener);
    //and here is my listener private MessageListener mmlistener = new MessageListener() {
    @Override
    public void processMessage(Chat chat, Message message) {
        if (callbacks != null && message.getBody() != null)
            callbacks
                    .received_message(message.getFrom(), message.getBody());
    } }; public void sendMessageOnCurrent(String message) throws XMPPException {
    try {
        Message m = new Message();
        m.setBody(message);
        if (current_chat != null) {
            current_chat.sendMessage(m);
        }
    } catch (Exception ex) {     } }

Issue is that Chatmanager listening does not work properly and its callbacks is not handled. My code on asmack-2010 library worked well before.

On current asmack lib i am obliged to create chat using this piece of code below. But it still does not work properly cause i have to remove,immediately, the messagelistener for that user after getting his unavailability . Or Otherwise i will be getting my own messages back while his unavailability . as if it was send from that user.

current_chat = chatmanager.createChat(userid, userid, mmlistener); //and here is my listener  private MessageListener mmlistener = new MessageListener() { @Override public void processMessage(Chat chat, Message message) { if (callbacks != null && message.getBody() != null) callbacks .received_message(message.getFrom(), message.getBody()); }  }; public void sendMessageOnCurrent(String message) throws XMPPException { try { Message m = new Message(); m.setBody(message); if (current_chat != null) { current_chat.sendMessage(m); } } catch (Exception ex) { } }

2)And one more i wanted to ask while another users get offline cause wifi or internet drop my user presence still shows online for several minutes .how i can set it to minimum. im using android

You should also post your findings you posted at https://github.com/Flowdalic/asmack/issues/60 here.