Asterisk-IM + Openfire + MySQL. Need Help!

Hi,

I have installed Asterisk Server in Linux(CentOS 5) and Openfire in my local Windows XP System.

I have added the Asterisk-IM Plugin and enabled the server(Green Light) in openfire successfully.

I made the changes in

manager.conf.

[general]
enabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
displayconnects = yes

[admin]
secret = amp111
;deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=192.168.1.149/255.255.255.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

#include manager_additional.conf
#include manager_custom.conf

I had no problem in asterisk server running as I can see it running in trixbox and its working with spark.

My problem is when I start openfire server in the console I find the error which I have attached.

I don’t know the reason why I was getting this error. I have done googling but couldn’t find any solution.

And I have seen in the readme.html to change in the Client API the XMPPConection. In which class should I change and where should I place the jar file. I have seen that the asterisk-im-client jar is in spark sources. But I don’t know the relation.

As its very urgent, please can anyone spare some of your precious busy time and give me solution to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Gouri Prasad.

Hi All,

Thanks for the support that you had given me all these days. I made call working with sparkweb with asterisk server.

Regards,

Gouri Prasad.

Dear gouriprasad,

I’m having the same problem with you…I’ve just started to integrate Asterisk and Openfire, and having the same question with your previous post…

“how to change the XMPPConection in the Client API. and In which class should I change”

Would you like to share your solution here??

Thank you very much,