Asterisk-IM phone mappings

Hi all,

I have installed Elastix (with Asterisk), but phone mappings does not see as they would work. Scenario is:

In Asterisk-IM the server is green (connected)

In phone mappings i have:

Username Device Extension Caller ID

test3
SIP/103

On asterisk server i have users from 100 to 109

When i am logged in to openfire via jitsi (xmpp) with the account test3, and want to call number 100, it gives me the error:

Failed to create the call. 100@192.168.110.3 does not belong to our contact list

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: 100@192.168.110.3 does not belong to our contact list

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabber Impl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:364)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabber Impl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:271)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabber Impl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:243)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabber Impl.createCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:139)

at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetBasicTelep hony.createCall(AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.java:110)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.internalCall(CallManag er.java:2666)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.access$900(CallManager .java:49)

at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$CreateCallThread.run(C allManager.java:2547)

Any ideas ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Patrik

I have checked Asterisk logs, but i see no connection.

Jitsi is not working with Asterisk-IM ?

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution on that?