Audit-console.log increasing enormously

I don’'t know what is happenning… My server was working perfectly but since yesterday I have this strange behaviour. The audit-console.log increases every few seconds. The logs looks like this:

08:05:42.368 WARN!! [Acceptor [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=9091]]] org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.acceptSocket(ThreadedServer.java:449) >02> EXCEPTION

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)

at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.acceptSocket(ThreadedServer.java:423)

at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer$Acceptor.run(ThreadedServer.java:608)

08:05:42.384 WARN!! [Acceptor [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=9091]]] org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.acceptSocket(ThreadedServer.java:449) >02> EXCEPTION

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(Unknown Source)

08:05:42.384 WARN!! [Acceptor [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=9091]]] org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.acceptSocket(ThreadedServer.java:449) >02> EXCEPTION

Strangely I did not open port 9091 but port 9090.

Previously to this behaviour I had disable SSL and delete the SSL certificate…could that be the reason of all this? I did that cause I wanted only to use port 5222 as a client connection with no SSL for the moment.

any ideas how to solve it? I can’'t bring the server up since in few hours it reaches 10 GB the audit-console.log file…

EDIT

I solved the problem reinstalling the server

Message was edited by:

natata

Hi Natata,

When you installed JM did you enable SSL?

If so the problem must have arisen when you subsequently deleted the certificate. To avoid having to reinstall, you could also have set the system properties.

xmpp.socket.plain.active=true <- switch on plain sockets

xmpp.socket.ssl.active=false <-switch off ssl sockets

Conor.