Auto refresh option in session-summary.jsp

I think it would be nice to have a auto refresh option on this page to monitor sessions on the server.

Thanks for the improvement request. I’'ve added this as JM-289.

Regards,

Matt

me to, me to!:slight_smile:

have some thoughts about sessions summary, so will post it here. Auto refresh is cool:)

my issues:

• in sessions summary tab there is a dot after “Away as a result of idle” not aesthetic, especially when Online status is without dot (yes, cosmetic again)

• groups summary and sessions summary lists dont have a number of entries per page dropbox (i prefer to view large list than pages, especially when second page contains only one entry)

• and i really be glad to have sorting by any column in sessions summary (and in any other list) if it’'s not so hard to implement:)

Well, you can add some of this suggestions to this JM-289 request. Have already voted:)

Hi Wroot,

• and i really be glad to have sorting by any column

in sessions summary (and in any other list) if it’'s

not so hard to implement:)

That is actually a request that has already been issued, JM-240. I’'m hoping to start working on it in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Ryan

oops:) missed that. Ok, i have commented that and voted. Will wait for… 2.2.0… heh:)

oops:) missed that. Ok, i have commented that and

voted. Will wait for… 2.2.0… heh:)

Uh, oh. Wroot is interested in this feature, now the pressure is really on.

• in sessions summary tab there is a dot after "Away

as a result of idle" not aesthetic, especially when

Online status is without dot (yes, cosmetic again)

Actually, this isn’‘t a Jive Messenger thing. Your client is setting that presence message, which isn’'t controlled by us.

-Matt

bad bad Exodus:)