Auto Send Personal Skype IMs (within Pidgin) to Openfire - Is this possible?

We are trying to automate the sending of IM messages from Pidgin (from a Skype account running with Pidgin) to Openfire, but are having difficulty. I’m told that there is something about the coding/translating between Skype and Openfire or Pidgin that does not allow the messages to be moved from Pidgin to Openfire. Is there such a thing as an automatic forwarder in Pidgin that would send IM messages sent to a specific user to another IM account? I am totally out of my depth here as I am not a developer, but am just trying to help find a solution.

Background - we are trying to capture market data that we send out on a Chat Platform that is not our own. This platform does allow personal Skype accounts to be added. So if the Skype ID is added to the blast sent out, then the data would go into Pidgin (where the personal Skype account is set up). Just need a way to get it from Pidgin/Skype to Openfire. Currently, the people blasting out the market info have to do it twice - once in the Chat Platform and once in Pidgin that has an Openfire account added into. We are trying to remove the step of sending the same blast out twice. Again, this is not my forte, just trying to help. Thank you.

I’m not a developer, but based on your description it might need a custom solution or Pidgin modification. And it is probably better to ask on Pidgin forums (if it has such).

Thank you for your reply. I truly did not know where to start. I appreciate your input.

Basically you describe a client side bridge or bot.
This has very little to do with Openfire, but you might want to utilize a client library like Smack for that task.
For example you could use Smack to send the messages to Openfire. Now you just have to figure out, how to grab messages from Skype. I think there is a Pidgin plugin which relays Skype messages to Pidgin. You might want to take a look at how that works.