Block add user?

It is possible to block that the users can add other users pertaining to the same domain?

¿Es posible bloquear que los usuarios puedan adicionar a otros usuarios pertenecientes al mismo dominio?

Daniel

Hola Daniel,

To prohibit any presence subscription between users of the same domain you can create a new plugin that includes a PacketInterceptor. Your new interceptor should reject any presence of type subscribe sent to another user of the same domain.

On the other hand, if you want to control presence subscription from the client side you may want to wait until Wildfire 2.5.0 is released tomorrow and use privacy lists to block communication (includes: Presence, IQ or Message packets).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi Gato,

How can I use privacy lists?

Saludos

Javier

Hola Javier,

You will need to use a client that has support for privacy lists. AFAIK, this is (yet) not a common feature supported by most popular clients. We are now working to add support to Smack / Spark. Meanwhile, you can try using url=http://tkabber.jabber.ru/Tkabber[/url].

Saludos,

– Gato

Thanks for the tip!

Saludos

Javier

Hi again,

Tried to use Tkabber but can’‘t connect it to the server. Tried also other clients as PSI that support invisibility but didn’‘t worked and the table jivePrivacyList didn’'t got populated.

Well, really I’'m looking a way to resolve this scenario:

• All users are allowed to create their personal account

• Users A and B create their personal account

• When a user A wants to talk with a user B,

• User A needs to add user B to his contact lists

• User B needs to authorize user A

• If user B doesn’'t authorize user A, he cannot chat with B

• Also user B needs to add user A, and user A has to authorize B in order be to have a dual way interaction

• and the same vice-versa

Saludos

BTW I’'m using Wildfire 2.5.0

Saludos