I did everything as described in http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/openfire/docs/latest/documentation/db-integ ration-guide.html and the integration with my custom database (postgresql) didn’t work.
When I looked in the logs, it was saying that the configurations in the XML file was different of the database configuration. Then, I had to change the configuration of the auth provider and user provider classnames in the database and it worked.
But then the configurations in the XML files are erased and it is now like this:
I think this is a strange behavior.
The integration is working fine, but I think it should have worked immediately when i set up this in the XML file, as described in the documentation.