Building openfire installer for windows

Hello,

I’m trying to build the source from the svn to an installer for windows. I’m not very familliar with Eclipse and so on to build big java project, so I don’t know exactly if everything is setup correctly. I installed install4j with an evaluation key edit the buil.xml to point to the right folder where install4j is installed. (I’m working on Mac OSX with Eclipse 3.4.0). I succeed to build from the Ant panel the openfire project, there is quite a lot of .jar and .class which appears in a new folder and the console says that the build succeed. So I assume it worked. But when I try to build the installer I have those errors:

BUILD FAILED
/Users/Pierrick/Documents/workspace/Openfire/build/build.xml:1038: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/Pierrick/Documents/workspace/Openfire/build/build.xml:1221: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/Pierrick/Documents/workspace/Openfire/build/build.xml:1230: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/Pierrick/Documents/workspace/Openfire/build/build.xml:1232: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/Pierrick/Documents/workspace/Openfire/build/build.xml:1453: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader

All those lines seems to be related to the plugins part.

Thanks for your help,

Pierrick