Callme button do not work in red5 0.1.08

Hi,

Installed successful under Linux Openfire 3.6.2 and Red5 0.1.08. Played with red5phone user interface, all is working Ok - registering/dialing/etc. Next tried callme button - no effect, no log records - nothing. Anybody has working callme button in 0.1.08 version ? What to do to make it working ? What logs has to be viewed ? What debug variables have to be enabled ?

Thanks in advance.

Found problem - javascript used in callme example is IE only. Firefox-3.0.x do not work with it.

If you do make changes to Javascript and make it work with Firefox, can we expect you to post them here for others

Yes of course. I’ve met openfire/red5 today - so need some time to study such big piece of software

Need help from community. The main problem is that including swfobject.js with relative path do not work for FF. Changing callme/index.html from :

to

Fix the “Undefined SWFObject” error in FireBug But after reloading html I’ve got another error :

phone.login is not a function

setupApp()/index.html

onload(load )index.html

phone.login(exten, username, password, realm, server, red5url);

Seems like now the problem is calling SWF function from javascript. Need help to clarifying the problem - as I do not have such SWF/Javascript experience.

P.S. swfobject.js used in example is somewhat old (v1.1.4) current is v2.1 but it needs changing callme example.

Well, forget about my previous posts - the reason was in race condition between onLoad browser method and SWF object creation - in FF onLoad is faster Following diff works as workaround only :

— index.html~ 2009-01-08 17:51:33.000000000 +0200
+++ index.html 2009-01-08 17:52:00.000000000 +0200
@@ -151,7 +151,7 @@

- +

Call Me

Thanks for your contribution