Can anyone help with a Windows error re dll?

I just upgraded Spark to version 2.5.0, but now when I reboot my WinXP machine, I get the following error… “The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The reloaction occurred because c:
WINDOWS\System32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLL’'s - Please contact the vendor to obtain a new DLL…”

Can anyone advise me?

I had the same thing happen to me last week in my district, I thought the same thing… spark… but after further checking I realized it probably was due to a windows update that had happened, and it didn’'t make the change until the computer was rebooted… it was one of my administrators machines, which luckily gets backed up every night to a complete ghost image, due to the nature of the importance of data on their machine… I restored their machine to 3 days before and installed spark 2.5.0 from the online exe, rebooted just for shits and giggles, and no problems…BUT when I reimaged it back to the night BEFORE the problem, and installed spark and then let it do the windows updates, then rebooted I had the error screen popup on the desktop… It is: Microsoft HTML Help Control, it could be just a BIG coincidence…but I am just trying to steer you into a direction that may help you…

Thanks for this! Yep, I’'d forgotten that sneaky Windows had put an update on as well. So, off to the Windows forum to see if anyone there can resolve. Many thanks…

Have seen such error on one PC. It doesnt have Spark installed. But it started to appear after some app reinstall, so i thought that was the cause. Now i see it’'s common and probably caused by Windows Update. Will search support or contact Microsoft Hotline.