Cannot Access open fire after moving the server

I created an image from the previous server. After moving to the new server everything works fine except open fire. IP address of the server changed so I checked the config file of openfire in /opt/openfire/conf/openfire.xml, but there is a config for port number and nothing for IP address.

How exactly does it not work? Do you get an error in the clieny, server, admin console? Does openfire process start and run? Anything in the logs?

we get Error in clients, we cannot push messages and I have no access to IP:9090 via web

What client and what error does it show? What error shows IP:9090? Are you sure Openfire is actually running? Check if Openfire process is among running processes. You can also telnet to IP:5222 from some PC and see if you get any reply. Make sure you don’t have firewall blocking connections.

By Clients I mean android apps.
telnet failed to connect to port 5222.
http://IP:9090/ says:
Connection to ip failed.
The system returned: (111) Connection refused
I checked firewall 9090 9091 5222 are open
The last log related to open fire dates back to one month ago when we mover our server and the Ip address changed

You should hide your real IP in your post above. It gives server can’t be reached error. I still think this is either a firewall or some routing issue. You can try disabling firewall for a minute. Also check if there is no Selinux or similar policy enabled. You can also run netstat -a on the server itself and see if it is listening on 9090 and 5222. Do you mean /opt/openfire/logs/all.log only contains entries from the last month? This can’t be true.

yes I mean /opt/openfire/logs/all.log
and this is the last Error:
2017.10.03 13:05:16 ERROR [pool-monitoring93474]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.RrdSqlBackend - Error while accessing information in database: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: OFRRDS in statement [SELECT bytes from ofRRDs where id = ?]
2017.10.03 13:05:16 ERROR [pool-monitoring93474]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine - Error sampling for statistic proxyTransferRate

I also ran netstat -a on the server. It’s not listening on port 9090 / 5222

So, i assume Openfire is not running then. I’m not that familiar with Linux. Check if its process/service is running.

I start open fire service and now it’s working
sudo service openfire start

So, is your issue fixed now? Or you still not able to connect? Is it now listening on those ports?

Yes it’s listening now. we are unable to push message but I think it shouldn’t be relavent to open fire