Can't configure conference rooms in 2.5.7

Hi, using spark 2.5.7, after creating a conference room the server keeps the room “locked from entry until configuration is confirmed”. However, when I go to Configure Room, no matter when I enter there, clicking update does nothing.

The debug console reveals that no messages are sent from Spark at all when I try to update the room configuration. Hence, the room is never unlocked. Is there something in my server’s room configuration form that’s preventing Spark from sending a completed configuration? I don’t run the server, so I don’t have a lot of details on its setup. Here is the XML of the room configuration form sent to me by the server:

<iq xmlns=‘jabber:client’ id=‘1UWeX-155’ to=‘bellaire@ufl.edu/spark’ type=‘result’ from=‘new_room@conference.jabber.ufl.edu’><query xmlns=‘http://jabber.org/protocol/muc#owner’><x xmlns=‘jabber:x:data’ type=‘form’><title>Room configuration</title><instructions>Your room “new_room” has been created! The default configuration is as follows:

• No logging

• No moderation

• Up to 30 participants

• No password required

• No invitation required

• Room is persistent

• Only admins may change the subject

To accept the default configuration, click OK. To select a different configuration, please complete this form</instructions><field type=‘hidden’ var=‘form’><value>config</value></field><field type=‘text-single’ label=‘Natural-Language Room Name’ var=‘muc#owner_roomname’><value>new_room</value></field>&l t;field type=‘text-multi’ label=‘Short Description of Room’ var=‘muc#owner_roomdesc’><value>new_room</value></field>&l t;field type=‘fixed’><value>The following messages are sent to legacy clients.</value></field><field type=‘text-single’ label=‘Message for user leaving room’ var=‘leave’><value>has left</value></field><field type=‘text-single’ label=‘Message for user joining room’ var=‘join’><value>has become available</value></field><field type=‘text-single’ label=‘Message for user renaming nickname in room’ var=‘rename’><value>is now known as</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Allow Occupants to Change Subject’ var=‘muc#owner_changesubject’><value>0</value></field>< field type=‘list-single’ label=‘Maximum Number of Room Occupants’ var=‘muc#owner_maxusers’><value>30</value><option label=‘1’><value>1</value></option><option label=‘10’><value>10</value></option><option label=‘20’><value>20</value></option><option label=‘30’><value>30</value></option><option label=‘40’><value>40</value></option><option label=‘50’><value>50</value></option><option label=‘None’><value>0</value></option></field><fi eld type=‘boolean’ label=‘Allow Occupants to query other Occupants?’ var=‘privacy’><value>1</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Allow Public Searching for Room’ var=‘muc#owner_publicroom’><value>1</value></field><fie ld type=‘boolean’ label=‘Consider all Clients as Legacy (shown messages)’ var=‘legacy’><value>0</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Make Room Moderated’ var=‘muc#owner_moderatedroom’><value>0</value></field>< field type=‘fixed’>

<value>By default, new users entering a moderated room are only visitors</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Make Occupants in a Moderated Room Default to Participant’ var=‘defaulttype’><value>0</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Ban Private Messages between Occupants’ var=‘privmsg’><value>0</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘An Invitation is Required to Enter’ var=‘muc#owner_inviteonly’><value>0</value></field><fie ld type=‘fixed’><value>By default, only admins can send invites in an invite-only room</value></field><field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Allow Occupants to Invite Others’ var=‘muc#owner_allowinvites’><value>0</value></field><f ield type=‘boolean’ label=‘A Password is required to enter?’ var=‘muc#owner_passwordprotectedroom’><value>0</value></field ><field type=‘fixed’><value>If a password is required to enter this room, you must specify the password below.</value></field><field type=‘text-private’ label=‘The Room Password’ var=‘muc#owner_roomsecret’><value/></field><field type=‘list-single’ label=‘Affiliations that May Discover Real JIDs of Occupants’ var=‘muc#owner_whois’><value>admins</value><option label=‘Room Owner and Admins Only’><value>admins</value></option><option label=‘Anyone’><value>anyone</value></option></field&gt ;<field type=‘boolean’ label=‘Enable Logging of Room Conversations’ var=‘muc#owner_enablelogging’><value>0</value></field>< field type=‘list-single’ label=‘Logfile format’ var=‘logformat’><value>text</value><option label=‘XML’><value>xml</value></option><option label=‘XHTML’><value>xhtml</value></option><option label=‘Plain Text’><value>text</value></option></field></x> </query></iq>