Cant Enter on Account

Hi,

I have installed openfire on my server windows server 2019, and is running ok, but i cant log on any account from the domain, because this above error ocurrs. The accounts and group are synced by LDAP.

I have tried many versions of spark, and reinstalled dozen times. Could someone give a help ?

Sorry for bad english.

Bt.

Error that are returned:

org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$EndpointConnectionException: The following addresses failed: 'RFC 6120 A/AAAA Endpoint + [frigomendes.intranet:5223] (frigomendes.intranet/10.253.160.2:5223)' failed because: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$EndpointConnectionException.from(SmackException.java:334)
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.connectUsingConfiguration(XMPPTCPConnection.java:664)
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.connectInternal(XMPPTCPConnection.java:849)
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.connect(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:526)
	at org.jivesoftware.gui.LoginUIPanel.login(LoginUIPanel.java:1253)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

This appears to be a networking issue. Your clients try to connect to frigomendes.intranet. This appears to resolve to 10.253.160.2. When making a connection, Openfire cannot be reached on that IP (on port 5223).