Changing Chat Room Configuration Options and Text

How can I go about changing the options available when setting up a chat room? And their corresponding instructions and names? Is it possible to add this to the administration console?

Hi AWenckus,

Group names and description (instructions) can already be configured via the Admin Console -> Users/Groups -> Group Summary; just click on the Edit icon to the right of the group that you want to change.

Hope that helps,

Ryan

Im not looking to change groups but the chat room configuration options.

Im not looking to change groups but the chat room

configuration options.

Oops, I guess I misread your original question.

Chat rooms can be configured in much the same way groups are via the Admin Console → Group Chat → Room Administration → Room Summary.

Hope that helps,

Ryan

Whoops, I guess I should have explained myself more clearly. When I request the parameters from the client to the server which are configurable in setting up a room. These are the settings that I would like to modify, what is actualy sent from the server to the client. And while I am on this topic, if i modify the room name via this configuration inside of my client, other clients inside of the chat room recieve no notification that the room name has in fact changed.

Anyone have any ideas? If say for instance I wanted to setup the default configuration on new rooms to disallow anonymous usernames?