Chatlog / offline messages bug?

Hi,

I experience the problem that if there are offline messages available for me Spark displays them without reading and displaying the previous history. So I must try to remember the right context to understand the offline message.

As remembering is very hard for me I’'d like to close the window and reopen it.

But these offline messages are not saved to the chat log, so the offline messages are completely gone.

Is this a bug someone can confirm?

LG

Hi It,

I would say that this is a bug. I’'ll make sure to get this into 1.1.1. Thanks for the report.

Tracking # - SPARK-214

-Derek

Hi Derek,

But these offline messages are not saved to the chat log, so the offline messages are completely gone.” is still a problem.

May also this be fixed?

LG

Derek, Matt ?

Hi LG,

There was a regression in one area, but that has been fixed in the upcoming 1.1.2 build.

-Derek

Hi Derek,

that’'s what I like to hear/read (:

LG

User 1[/b] knowingly sends msg to user 2[/b] who is offline. When user 2[/b] comes online, the msg from user 1[/b] is displayed, and then closed. Later, user 2[/b] right-clicks the user 1[/b] entry in the roster and clicks “view contact history”. There is no record of the msg from user 1[/b]. Spark on both computers is build 1.1.4.

Is this still a bug or is there a setting that controls this? I don’'t see an obvious setting.

Hi Behive,

That looks like a definite bug. I don’‘t see where I would be saving this to the transcript log. I’'ll go ahead and add this. Thanks for the report. SPARK-301

-Derek