Connect to asterisk server

I’m not sure if this is an openfire question, or an asterisk-im question… So I’ll put it here for now.

I’ve installed openfire, I can connect it to the asterisk server. I’ve done a phone mapping (All of the extensions on the asterisk server show in the drop down).

But when I fire up Spark, it doesn’t log into the asterisk server. If I try and make a call, I see the error:

[Jan 5 13:16:57] NOTICE[25352]: channel.c:3033 __ast_request_and_dial: Unable to request channel SIP/1005r

If I look at my sip peers I do not see 1005r listed. 1005r is what I selected in the phone mapping for the specific user.

I do see in my asterisk console that the manager logged into the server, and I have a green light in openfire…

I did not enter a password for SIP user 1005r at any point. But I’m guessing I don’t have to since the manager logged in?

If I go into debug, I see this.

org.jivesoftware.phone.PhoneException: Unable to dial extention 4582563: Channel ‘SIP/1005r’ is not available
at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.CustomAsteriskServer.dial(CustomAsteriskServer. java:200)
at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskPhoneManager.dial(AsteriskPhoneManager. java:236)
at org.jivesoftware.phone.BasePhoneManager.originate(BasePhoneManager.java:186)
at org.jivesoftware.phone.xmpp.PacketHandler.handleDial(PacketHandler.java:84)
at org.jivesoftware.phone.xmpp.PacketHandler.processPacket(PacketHandler.java:52)
at org.jivesoftware.phone.PhonePlugin.processPacket(PhonePlugin.java:206)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponents .process(InternalComponentManager.java:619)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routePacket(RoutingTableImpl.jav a:260)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:303)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:101)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:68)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:319)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:284)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:176)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:133)

Is there something that I’m missing? Another piece of login information? I’ve installed the sip plugin on the phone. But never any information for it.

Thanks

David