Conversation transfer failed for Fastpath

Conversation transfer failed.I make a detailed test for 5 agents,from a1 to a5.I find that,any transfer operation whose target is a1,a2 and a5 will fail , but any transfer operation whose target is a3 and a4 will succeed, even when they are from a1,a2 and a5.That is to say , whether the transfer will succeed or not just directly depends on the transfer target and have nothing to do with from who the transfer is. Anybody could help me ? I also check the packet got from openfire , I find that when a transfer (for example from a3 to a5 )failed, it is because a5 cannot get a packet whose code is ‘110’,which notify a5 that he has been added to a openfire MultiUserChat, which leads a5 do not construct a Spark GroupChatRoom .So ,the transfer failed.

After checking the code on the side of A2, I find:

In the class org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.conferences.ConferenceUtils, method enterRoomOnSameThread():

muc.isJoined() returned true ,which means that A2 has joined the conversation successfully.But at the same time I call muc.getOccupantsCount(), it returned 0 , which means that nobody is in the conversation. Obviously, they give opposite results.

@

I believe it has leads the transfer failed.

Anyone can give me some suggestion?