Create templates in spark

I would like to know if it is possible to create default templates to answer conversations automatically

The FastPath plugin has a feature called ‘canned responses’ but I can’t remember that something like that is available in Spark itself.

Yes, FastPath is the only place that has canned responses. Btw, they still have to be picked manually by an agent. Not really automatic.

How do I configure this add-on?

I’m not sure if it is what you need. When using Fastpath, you have to assign queues and agents to these queues. And then other users should contact Fastpath queue and try to talk, then it provides a form (name, email, question) and then it brings a user into a chat room with an agent. So, it can be too complicated for what you need. And most importantly, Fastpath is currently broken in Spark. Popup that goes to agents is shown blank, so you can’t accept requests.

If there is any other method to generate instant responses, I would be grateful if you let me know.

Any input is helpful.

Thank you.

There is no such option in Spark and i don’t know of any client having such feature.