Creating Address Book in Spark and Changing fonts

Dear All,

I have installed Spark Client 2.5.8, I would like to know how do I add the users to an Address book and also how do I change the fonts/sizes.

Thanks in Adavance.

Ajay K

What do you mean by “Address Book”? Do you call a Roster in that way? Roster is the main window with your contacts (users). You can add contacts manually by pressing Contacts > Add Contact or contacts can be pushed ti your client from the server. That depends on the server setup (whether it has some predefined contacts groups).

Currently you can only change the size of the font. Check Spark > Preferences > Appearance:

“Chat Room font size” and “Contact List font size”

Many Thanks wroot, I have another question, how do I integrate the Messaging Solution ( E-Mail ) with th Spark IM, say I have logged in to my E-Mail service, I would like to know who has logged into IM without me logging into the same service. In my Inbox miling list could I get a this symbol.

Thanks

Ajay

kajay wrote:

Many Thanks wroot, I have another question, how do I integrate the Messaging Solution ( E-Mail ) with th Spark IM

That is a very complex question to have a quick simple answer. There is no simple way to do that. And this depends on what you want to use and how. Maybe you should check MS SharePoint and MS Office Communicator Server. I know they can share presence (online, offline, away, etc. status) with MS Outlook. As about Jive products, this first of all should be done in Openfire (which will send needed information to email programs). I remember some time ago there were talks or requests for Outlook integration, but i havent heard about this lately.

Hello there,

I have Asterisk integration with Openfire, and I’m using spark client.

Is possible to add the asterisk phone address book in the spark client?

Regards,

I dont know. Probably not out of the box. So it has to be programmed, whethere by yourself or by developers. I doubt developers will make such addition soon.