Current Builds Spark Slow/Sluggish and unresponsive

I have recently deployed the latest builds of Spark and I am finding that it becomes slow and unresponsive, slugish and when you try to navigate the roster it stops responding at all then after a few seconds will respont. Messages also sometimes are not deliverd imidatly and at times will never be deliverd untill the user exits the application and renters or the next time they log in. Anyone know what could be going on? I am in a AD environment using Ldap, also when loggin in to takes anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 min to get logged in and to display users in the router. I never seems to have that issue with prev versions of 2.6.3 I al aslo on Openfire 3.9.1 If there is anything else you need to know let me know.

Also I added the options “-Xms32m -Xmx128m -Xss128k -Xoss128k -XX:ThreadStackSize=128”

it shouldn’t require changing or adding jvm options for it to work… hmm…

which build are you on exactly? 659? (click the Help --> About to see which build you are on)

Are you using the embedded java version or the “online” installer? Or your own system java?

I’m running 659 on my office machine and am not experiencing this issue, but i’m also not using LDAP auth, so our usage scenario is different.

Maybe try logging into the igniterealtime.org openfire server with your spark and see if the issue presists?

You can create a new account through spark by logging out of spark (so you are on the login window) --> Accounts --> fill in a username and password. server is “xmpp.igniterealtime.org” --> Create account --> Login

Tried newer builds, newer version just seem slugish, and the rouster doesn’t open some times or opens after a few seconds after clicking on it, message windows delay on open, messages are delayed in sending about 3-10 seconds. its all very slugish in compared to older 26.x versions. I am on latest build and latest Openfire.