Deploy plugins: ZipException: error in opening zip file

hello,

i get the following exception when i try to deploy red5 or the rss plugin(http://www.igniterealtime.org/forum/message.jspa?messageID=145678#145678):

2007.05.11 11:03:01 org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.java: 87) Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.

2007.05.11 11:11:06 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.unzipPlugin(Plug inManager.java:976)

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(JarFile.java:97)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.unzipPlugin(Plu ginManager.java:939)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:829)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Schedu ledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 885)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

2007.05.11 11:11:32 org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:341) Kann das Paket nicht weiterleiten/routen

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.red5.Red5Plugin.processPacket(Red5Plugin.java: 357)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponent. process(InternalComponentManager.java:490)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:250)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:104)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:59)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager.sendPacket(Interna lComponentManager.java:186)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager.checkDiscoSupport( InternalComponentManager.java:411)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager.addComponent(Inter nalComponentManager.java:131)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.red5.Red5Plugin.startPlugin(Red5Plugin.java:30 5)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.red5.Red5Plugin.initializePlugin(Red5Plugin.ja va:254)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :404)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.java :46)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:916)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Schedu ledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 885)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Tested with OF 3.3 and 3.3.1 (jdk1.6.0_01).

I never got this with Wildfire before.

Try the latest red5 plugin fix at http://red5.4ng.net/red5.war

-dele

I’'ll, but i think it has nothing to do with red5.

I’'ve this message even for the gateway or rss plugin.

Can you attempt to open the zip file outside of Openfire and see if you are successful?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

yes it is possible to unpack them with unzip.

They are also unpacked by openfire and all works fine, but also also have this exception in my logs, everytime.

hey its veenu my i know your name pleas i am new to this feld are you going to help me in this i am so lonly at the moment

Message was edited by: veenu

hey dana i like your name so much

dan why are you not repling me pleas talk to me

Any news on that topic?

Can someone delete that spam from veenu?