I recently got a problem while using my WebClient and OpenFire. When I need to get my roster presence, I got a “remote-server-not-found”, and in the attr “from”, I see “from=user”, without my domain name.
It seems to be a DNS problem on my OpenFire Configuration.
In fact, I tryed to understand the SRV Records, but, I admit that I didnt understand anything. So I didnt configure anything.
My app is working, I can connect and OpenFire know that I m conncted, I can share message, but I cant get my presence roster…
Can you explain me how should I do to bypass this problem, which gave me headache since 2 weeks
Thanks you everyone,