Email Settings with LDAP admins -> alphabetically sorting problem

Dear Community,

I would like to use the “Email Settings” option, but this is not working like I would like or I am making something wrong. Our system is connected with LDAP and all admins are LDAP users. When I configuring the email settings, I can see that Openfire is using only the first admin that is displayed alphabetically and I cannot choose another email account for email sending. I would like to use a dedicated email for the system and not some of the admins emails or I to choose which admin to be used for this.

Thank You!
Regards
YP

I am not sure that I understand what you’re trying to do. Can you provide more information, or possibly screenshots?

Dear guus,

by default the server is using for email send possibility the admin user accounts (check the screenshot). We have more than one admin and all of this admins are LDAP users. I cannot chose which user should be used from the system for default mail sender. This system is taking the first alphabetically sorted user that is displayed in “admin.authorizedJIDs” and I would like to use an another account. For example, if I would like to use the plugin “Email on Away”, the plugin is using the default admin mail client in the email settings option and this is an admin user.

Regards
YP