Enable Security Audit Logs

Hi,

I am trying to get the security audit logs enabled and displaying in the Security Audit Viewer in Openfire 3.7.1. I do not see any failed events in the error logs that point to the security audit viewer, but I also don’t see any place to enable the security logs. Below is the only line in the error log file that references anything with security.

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:494)

I am at a lose as to what the issue is and any assistance would be apperciated.

Thank you,

Alex

Update, I was able to find this in the warning logs and it looks an error with trying to insert a new row. I am not sure how to resolve this issue.

2013.06.17 17:17:51 org.jivesoftware.openfire.security.DefaultSecurityAuditProvider - Error trying to insert a new row in ofSecurityAuditLog:

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.security.DefaultSecurityAuditProvider.logEvent(Defaul tSecurityAuditProvider.java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.security.SecurityAuditManager.logEvent(SecurityAuditM anager.java:138)

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:494)

From the error it seems something is wrong with the database or that table. Can’t say what exactly.

There were some fixes about Securit Audit log in 3.8.1, 3.8.2, but mainly about displaying the security log and stripping the html tags.