Enterprise release date?

Hello all. Do you have a release date for the enterprise server? Our trial of the professional server is going well, but we really need the LDAP authentication to compare Jive with other servers. Thanks.

take care,

Mike

Mike,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We plan to solidify Messenger release plans this weekend, so will post a definitive follow-up by Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Matt

Mike,

As a follow-up – Jive Messenger 1.1.0 will be out this week. We’‘ve also decided that all planned features for Enterprise will be rolled into a single main Messenger release (which should be good news for your needs). I’‘m not exactly sure when LDAP will be in a release, although it should happen in the near future. However, if you email me I’'ll try to get you setup with the LDAP code for testing much earlier.

Regards,

Matt

Fantastic. Thanks Matt. Once I see 1.1 available for download, I’‘ll contact you to be an LDAP guinea pig…that’‘s really what I’'m after.

take care,

Mike

what happened to release 1.1.0 ?

what happened to release 1.1.0 ?

I could use an update too. I visit every other day or so to see if it’'s posted.

take care,

Mike

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delays. We just have the database upgrade process waiting to be tested at this point and then we’‘ll be able to make the release. I’'ll post an update as soon as we know when the release is set to go out.

Regards,

Matt

Hi guys. Any updates?

take care,

Mike

Hi guys. Any updates?

take care,

Mike

Repeating the same Question, When Can you release the 1.1 version ?

Regards

Bhushan

Jive Messenger 1.1 Beta has been released. Please see thread http://www.jivesoftware.com/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=13015&tstart=0

Cheers,

Derek