Error Build Openfire Pade Plugin v1.0.0

Hi, I am trying to create the openfire pade plugin project, the purpose of building it manually is to change only the text of a message, but when executing it it throws me the following error:

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) on project ofmeet: Compilation failure: Compilation failure: 
org/jivesoftware/openfire/plugin/ofmeet/LobbyMuc.java:[53,57] addServerFeaturesProvider(org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.ServerFeaturesProvider) has private access in org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.IQDiscoInfoHandler
org/jivesoftware/openfire/plugin/ofmeet/LobbyMuc.java:[54,57] cannot find symbol
  symbol:   method addServerIdentitiesProvider(org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.ServerIdentitiesProvider)
  location: class org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.IQDiscoInfoHandler
org/jivesoftware/openfire/plugin/ofmeet/LobbyMuc.java:[61,57] cannot find symbol
  symbol:   method removeServerIdentitiesProvider(org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.ServerIdentitiesProvider)
  location: class org.jivesoftware.openfire.disco.IQDiscoInfoHandler
-> [Help 1]

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
  mvn <args> -rf :ofmeet

How can i solve this?

Thanks

Try again. I have made a change. It was failing on travis as well, but it works now.

Thanks Dele, this has worked !