Error installing Messenger 2.1.x

I tried to install Jive Messenger 2.1.1 and after that failed I tried 2.1.2 and had the same problems with both. The error I am receiving are:

-Internal error: could not read .\i4jruntime.jar

-Internal error: could not read MessagesDefault

-Internal error: could not read i4jparams.conf

If I try to run of uninstall jive messenger I receive the following error

-Couldn’'t load main class

I do receive the following error log:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\i4jruntime.jar (The system cannot find the file specified)

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileInputStream.(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.fileinst.FileInstaller.install(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.fileinst.FileInstaller.install(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.createRuntimeDirectory(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.doStandardInstallation(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.doInstallation(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.install(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.screens.InstallationScreen$1.run(Unkno wn Source)

java.io.FileNotFoundException: MessagesDefault (The system cannot find the file specified)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.createRuntimeDirectory(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.doStandardInstallation(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.screens.InstallationScreen$1.run(Unkno wn Source)

java.io.FileNotFoundException: i4jparams.conf (The system cannot find the file specified)

I am running Java jdk 1.5.0

I appreciate your help.

which OS? Windows?

BTW, Matt, if you remember in very begining of testing JM i had problems with running Jive at home. Well, yesterday i’'ve installed 2.1.2 (updated existing…mm… 2.1.0 i think) and it works:)

Yes, windows xp professional.

Strange. You are geting this while installing with *.exe install? Or when trying to run server?

Yes, I am recieving this error while installing with *.exe. I recieve the three internal error at the end of the installation progress. Then, the installation continues with the new window asking me if I want to run Jive Messenger, if I click yes I get the could not load main class error. All of short cuts are created in my startup menu. I do not know what is happening, the other people I know who installed Messger 2.1.1 did not have any problem at all. Hopefully we can figure out what is up.