Error messages in OPenfire 3.3.0 on FreeBSD 6.2

Greetings!

There are some problems with my Openfire 3.3.0, I’ve downloaded the tar.gz version of builded software, and I get some errors. It would be great if someone could help with them.

First of error messages in my error.log is:

2007.05.05 18:34:28 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@1cfd7c

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I’ve tried to increase my java memory with “java –Xms128M –Xmx256M” but Java shows me just the command-syntax list. I don’t know what to do with this on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE. I’ve installed from Freebsdfoundations.org the latest package of diablo-jdk-1.5.0.07.01.

Second error message is:

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Schedu ledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

I’ll wait for your answers. Thanks!

Hello.

Just find this string in rc.d/openfire startup script:

java_options=" -server -jar \

and change in to

java_options=" -server -jar -Xms128M -Xmx256M \

It should work.

I’'ll try to implement this options into rc script somewhere after 3.3.1 commit.