Error starting Openfire first time

Finish making the initial configuration of Openfire, configure to use an internal database.
when I asked username and password for the first time will not let me go, so reboot the server - Windows 2003 -
and restart and try to enter I get the following in the internet explorer

HTTP ERROR: 404
NOT_FOUND
RequestURI=/index.html

Powered by jetty://

and the following error

Database setup or configuration error: Please verify your database settings and check the logs/error.log file for detailed error messages.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@f7cf94a6[file =C:\Program Files\Openfire\embedded-db\openfire.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]: java.lang.Exception: checkHeartbeat(): lock file [C:\Program Files\Openfire\embedded-db\openfire.lck] is presumably locked by another process.
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.verifyDataSource(XMPPServer.java:710)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.start(XMPPServer.java:427)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.(XMPPServer.java:161)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:106)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:51)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@f7cf94a6[file =C:\Program Files\Openfire\embedded-db\openfire.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =rEnull]: java.lang.Exception: checkHeartbeat(): lock file [C:\Program Files\Openfire\ebreomdddre -db\openfire.lck] is presumably locked by another process.

naiit org.jivesfociandoetl wr a.seaedarbvtsia.deDbConor. Por favor vea los archivos de log para obtener más informació
n
nectionManager.getConnection(DbConnectionManager.java:124)
a t org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.verifyDataSource(XMPPServer.java:698)
… 16 more
Server halted

someone knows that could be happening??
the only thing I can think of was that first I wanted to put a sql database, but then changed to the internal, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and always the same error

It looks to me like a lock file is still in existance, despite the database not being locked.

You may want to try copying this file to another directory and then restarting everything: C:\Program Files\Openfire\embedded-db\openfire.lck

I installed an older version of 3.5.2 and this seems to work correctly, 127.0.0.1:9090 ingrsar to let me see the options.
But then when you upgraded to 3.6.4. same thing happen again

Hi I renamed the file you tell me
C: \ Program Files \ Openfire \ embedded-db \ openfire.lck
to openfire.lck.bak
restart Openfire and recreated it happens again exactly the same.

It could be another openfire process locking that file. Make sure you are not running 2 openfire processes after you upgrade. Maybe first installation was with a service install? Maybe service is still running. You should uninstall or stop it.

Hello I do not think since I completely uninstalled and open fire as usual.
When I start the Openfire starts 2 processes
openfire.exe and openfired.exe

Nor is installed as a service or anything. no longer do or think

It may be some permission from Windows2003??