Errors in building MSI

I faced the following error. Can you guide me how to deal with this?

[java env]
I am using the latest JAVA 6 which is installed in C:\Sun\SDK\jdk\bin showing java version 1.6.0_14

[Advanced Installer 7.0.1 trial]
I just double clicked spark.api in C:\workspace_msger\spark\build\installer
and press a button “build”

[An Error Message is shown]
File [C:\workspace_msger\spark\build\installer\Programme\Java\jre6\bin\awt.dll] could not be read

[Default log in Advanced installer]
[ DefaultBuild ]
Building package (en): C:\workspace_msger\spark\target\installer\spark_2_6_0_11093_online.msi
Preparing files… done.
Creating CAB file(s)… done.
Creating MSI database… done.
Inserting CAB file(s) into MSI… done.
Writing Summary Information… done.
Build time: 22 sec.

[ BuildWithJre ]
Building package (en): C:\workspace_msger\spark\target\installer\spark_2_6_0_11093.msi
Preparing files… done.
Creating CAB file(s)… error.
Exception - Reason: Error opening file: C:\workspace_msger\spark\build\installer\Programme\Java\jre6\bin\awt.dll.

Build finished because an error was encountered.

==> I can not find where Programme\JAVA\jre6\bin\awt.dll is refered from

==> Do I need to have BuildWithJre ? For someone who doesn’t have jre, Ofcourse, it would be very helpful to include jre.

Regarding

I can not find where Programme\JAVA\jre6\bin\awt.dll is refered from

This is referred to in the /spark/build/installer/spark.aip file. Specifically open this file using the Advanced Installer (http://www.advancedinstaller.com/), in the Left Nav, Project Definition > Files & Folders on the right pane, Application Folder > JRE and its sub folders.

Note that this requires JRE 6.0.14.

What I did is to create a Junction Point (Junction - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn) which points my installation of the JRE. Or, you could just install the required JRE in the location defined in the .aip file, i.e. C:\Programme\Java\jre6

I hope that this helps.