Fastpath and Openfire

hi… im new with openfire…

i allredy installed openfire and the two fastpath plugins… but wen i finish the instalation of the fastpath and try to test the webchat client… i got this error:

18/06/2008 10:20:03 AM org.jivesoftware.webchat.util.WebLog logError

ADVERTENCIA: Error retrieving chat setting using key=no_help_text and workgroup=null

service-unavailable(503)

at com.jivesoftware.smack.workgroup.user.Workgroup.getChatSettings(Unknown Source)

at com.jivesoftware.smack.workgroup.user.Workgroup.getChatSettings(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.webchat.util.SettingsManager.getChatSetting(SettingsManager.ja va:108)

at org.jivesoftware.webchat.util.FormText.getTextSetting(FormText.java:128)

at org.jivesoftware.webchat.util.FormText.getNoHelpText(FormText.java:103)

at org.jivesoftware.webclient.jsp.email.offline_002dmail_jsp._jspService(offline_0 02dmail_jsp.java:47)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1093)

at org.jivesoftware.webchat.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodi ngFilter.java:45)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1084)

at org.jivesoftware.webchat.SetupFilter.doFilter(SetupFilter.java:92)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1084)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)

at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:726)

at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollect ion.java:206)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)

at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.j ava:829)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:514)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)

at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)

at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:488)

Please if someone can help me… i dont know if i miss something to install or check…

Thx! = )

Are you using LDAP? Did you configure the fastpath webchat?

I’m getting something similar in fastpath 4.1.0 with webchat client 4.0.0 and openfire 3.6.2. Any further help? I know all my xmpp domain stuff is setup right and SRV records are doing their thing.

webchat configured for both domain and specific host that my server is on both result in the same log messages. I am not using LDAP