Fastpath Auto Login - Disable

Does anyone know of a way to have the FastPath plugin NOT automatically login or join a workgroup upon logging into Spark? I want some members in the queue to only be signed on when they need to, without them having to remember to logout of the FastPath workgroup when logging into Spark.

TIA,

Curt

Not a nice workaround, but you can put such user into two workgroups, so they will have to choose what workgroup to login to.

wroot, thanks for pointing out this “not nice workaround”. i had unknowingly caused this problem when i created a second workgroup and assigned people who were already in another workgroup. i was wondering why fastpath wasn’t detecting them online…turns out it was my fault ; ) for putting them in two workgroups.

is there a way to auto specify which workgroup spark will auto login to or does the user have to choose it manually?

klinstifen wrote:

is there a way to auto specify which workgroup spark will auto login to or does the user have to choose it manually?

There is no such option currently. I have filed a request SPARK-1094, but there is noone to implement that.