FastPath: disable transcripts conversation to user email

Hi

How can I disable " transcripts converstion to user" e-mail feature on Fastpath?

I’d also like to know if this is possible as we have no need for end users to have copies of the chats.

The only way i know to stop this is to remove the email configuration from the openfire server. This will stop all email capabilities though.

I’ve extracted the WAR file and edited the file transcriptmain.jsp by adding the line

response.sendRedirect(“chat-ended.jsp?workgroup=”+workgroup);

I also edited the title of the page to Test just for an obvious change to prove it is working I then compressed the file back to a WAR, deleted the webchat.war into /opt/openfire/plugins and the /webchat directory and uploaded my version.

Even after a restart of the server none of the changes I’ve made are visible, I’ve checked the /opt/openfire/plugins/webchat directory and it has expanded the files with my changes in. Is it possible the old plugin is being cached somewhere?

Like you, I made some changes in code too (like some translations to my

language, brazilian portuguese)

But of all changes has no any effects after compressed the file back to

a WAR (this problem is related on another post:

Fastpath webchat translations - Asterisk-IM - Ignite Realtime Community Forums)

//

stevela escreveu:

I also edited the title of the page to Test just for an obvious change to prove it is working I then compressed the file back to a WAR, deleted the webchat.war into /opt/openfire/plugins and the /webchat directory and uploaded my version.

Even after a restart of the server none of the changes I’ve made are visible, I’ve checked the /opt/openfire/plugins/webchat directory and it has expanded the files with my changes in. Is it possible the old plugin is being cached somewhere?