Fastpath install issues

Hi folks,

I have installed my fastpath plugin (via openfire console) and are using the http://ip address:9090/webchat mechanism to access the fastpath app. the setup window settings i supplied i.e. host is set to my openfire IP address (not host/domain domain) and the default port.

When I try and access webchat it indicates …

"

List of available workgroups within Fastpath

Click on one of the following workgroups to join."

and NO groups are displayed. When i visited the logs I receive the following errors

keep in mind that ALL software is being run on the same server/IP. please help

cheers

franco

errors:

010.05.04 03:50:53 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSes sion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:258)] Error trying to connect to remote server: workgroup.(DNS lookup: workgroup.:5269)

java.net.UnknownHostException: workgroup.

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSess ion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:253)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:144)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:239)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:216)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)